GLOF
Welcome to Girls' Life Out Forums

Pleas register to participate in the forums or log in in case you already have an account.

Thanks!!

I forgot my password

What is the last movie/TV show you watched?

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

What is the last movie/TV show you watched? - Page 8 Empty Re: What is the last movie/TV show you watched?

Post by Danna on Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:33 pm

I was watching a video on YouTube of a videogame I want to buy. Very Happy
Danna
Danna
Administrator

Back to top Go down

What is the last movie/TV show you watched? - Page 8 Empty Re: What is the last movie/TV show you watched?

Post by Jade Princess on Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I was watching a video on YouTube of a videogame I want to buy. Very Happy

What videogame was that?
Jade Princess
Jade Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Danna on Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:What videogame was that?

Shadow of the Colossus Very Happy but I haven't got it yet, maybe this weekend.

Danna
Danna
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellyB on Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:51 pm

A Quiet Place, the movie where there are monsters that are blind but can hear anything, it is nerve wracking. I don't want to spoil anything but the secret weapon near the end of the movie seemed kind of obvious, I kept saying "why don't they try -------??" It's good though but with two really sad& upsetting moments and lots of scary scenes.
ShellyB
ShellyB

Back to top Go down

Post by I love unicorns on Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:35 pm

I watched Naked Attraction last night Very Happy
I love unicorns
I love unicorns

Back to top Go down

Post by Danna on Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:A Quiet Place, the movie where there are monsters that are blind but can hear anything, it is nerve wracking. I don't want to spoil anything but the secret weapon near the end of the movie seemed kind of obvious, I kept saying "why don't they try -------??" It's good though but with two really sad& upsetting moments and lots of scary scenes.

To answer your question, if they would've tried ------- from the beginning the movie would've ended 5 minutes after the intro. Razz

I think the movie is more a psychological thriller than a horror one because the plot is more focused on the fact of not making any noise, they will stay alive as long as they don't make noises at all and you make noises even from sneezing!! Surprised

The scene that creeped me out the most was the one when the lady is coming down the stairs and there's a nail... And ain't saying more. Razz

- - - - -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I watched Naked Attraction last night Very Happy

This show is pretty addictive Tongue bleh
Danna
Danna
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by I love unicorns on Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:08 pm

Lol yeah and umm not the usual dating type show Very Happy
I love unicorns
I love unicorns

Back to top Go down

Post by Danna on Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:44 pm

I watched Inside Out again Surprised and yes, I did cry again Very Happy
Danna
Danna
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by I love unicorns on Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:11 pm

Funny you should say that. I rented that movie last night and its downloading as we speak Smile
I love unicorns
I love unicorns

Back to top Go down

Post by Danna on Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Funny you should say that. I rented that movie last night and its downloading as we speak Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Danna
Danna
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by I love unicorns on Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:17 pm

That doesnt sound good Surprised
I havent watched it yet. Ive got like a week to watch it so Ive got lots of time to stock up on tissues
I love unicorns
I love unicorns

Back to top Go down

Post by Danna on Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:That doesnt sound good Surprised
I havent watched it yet. Ive got like a week to watch it so Ive got lots of time to stock up on tissues

I've never rented a movie online before, how does it work? Surprised Like it stops working after those 7 days and you have to delete it? If you're going to watch it online, isn't it better to buy it? At least the movie will be yours forever instead of only 7 days. Surprised

- - - - -

I was watching Drake & Josh before coming work Razz
Danna
Danna
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by I love unicorns on Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:31 am

We can buy or rent movies and tv series from our Fetch tv thing. Movies to rent cost like $3.95 for SD and $4.95 for HD. Depending on what the movie is they cost from about $9.95 to $20.00 to buy. I dont know how much tv series costs.
If I rent a movie it gets downloaded to the hard disk in the Fetch tv. You get 7 days to start watching it. When you start watching you get 2 days to watch it as many times as you like. After that time it automatically gets deleted. If you actually buy the movie it gets downloaded to the Fetch hard drive and stays there forever Smile
Its actually pretty cool
I love unicorns
I love unicorns

Back to top Go down

Post by Danna on Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:02 am

So, Fetch Tv is not an app, right? It's a device like apple tv Surprised

- - - - -

I'm watching a show about the border between Canada and the US, Surprised it's interesting how many Americans are deported. Razz
Danna
Danna
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by I love unicorns on Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:08 am

Yep Fetch is a box that has internet access and also you can watch pause rewind and record live tv as well as streaming stuff. I think its awesome
I love unicorns
I love unicorns

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum