GLOF
Welcome to Girls' Life Out Forums

Pleas register to participate in the forums or log in in case you already have an account.

Thanks!!

I forgot my password

What do you look for in a boyfriend/girlfriend?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What do you look for in a boyfriend/girlfriend? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you look for in a boyfriend/girlfriend?

Post by ShellyB on Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:46 pm

1. Taller than me even when I am wearing heels and he is wearing sneakers, so this means he should be at least 5-10, and my ideal would probably be between 6-0 and 6-2.

2. Physically fit, does not need to be super athletic, just no problems doing stuff like hiking, swimming, casual sports etc. Not fat and also not super skinny. Should be able to pick me up and carry me without much trouble.

3. Confident but not cocky. I want him to make me feel safe and cared about, without making me feel inferior.

4. My age or older, I prefer a few years older.

5. He should know what he wants to do as a career or actually be doing it, and it should be something he likes and is good at, that can have a good income and good career path.

Those are kind of weed-outs. It is possible I would ignore one "problem" if everything else was great. I am not saying they are the most important things they are just kind of initial tests to let me know whether it's even worth going on a first date or a second date depending whether I know all of that upfront. What is more important in the long run is the bond you develop and how comfortable you feel with each other, and ultimately whether you fall in love.

Sorry if any of this sounds shallow but I am just being honest, why lie on an anonymous message board!
ShellyB
ShellyB

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2