GLOF
Welcome to Girls' Life Out Forums

Pleas register to participate in the forums or log in in case you already have an account.

Thanks!!

I forgot my password

Stuff to buy for college freshman year

Go down

Stuff to buy for college freshman year Empty Stuff to buy for college freshman year

Post by ShellyB on Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:54 pm

Your mom might not remember so I thought I would suggest some things for freshman year that you might not have thought about. Others can also add ideas.

Bathrobe, because you are likely to need to walk some distance between the shower and your room and your floor could be coed
Flip flops for the same reason
Cute PJs because you will sometimes need to get out of bed for fire alarms or other unexpected reasons and you will be judged by how you look believe it or not
But, more sweatpants because on the other hand you will NOT be judged as much for lounging around in sweatpants as at home
Special category, be sure to get some CUTE sweatpants with stripes or some kind of nice design because some mornings you will barely make it out the door in time and you still want to look good
Dark jeans are more versatile than light jeans because they can look dressier depending what you wear them with
Two nice dresses including at least one that is kind of formal
However much underwear you planned to bring, bring more, it is the thing that will force you to do laundry the more you have the longer you can go without doing laundry

Very Happy
ShellyB
ShellyB

Back to top Go down

Stuff to buy for college freshman year Empty Re: Stuff to buy for college freshman year

Post by Danna on Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:52 pm

This is a really good advice. Very Happy

I didn't have to move to the college dorms because the University where I'm studying at it's in the same town where I live in. Very Happy I commute every day and it takes me between 20 - 30 minutes depending on the traffic.

I'm pretty sure people who are in this situation and are about to move to a college dorm, will find this info very useful!! Thumbs up
Danna
Danna
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum