GLOF
Welcome to Girls' Life Out Forums

Pleas register to participate in the forums or log in in case you already have an account.

Thanks!!

I forgot my password

Brexit

Go down

Brexit Empty Brexit

Post by Danna on Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:59 pm

So, how things are going? The last I heard was that Theresa May failed once more in her attempt of a good deal.

What's the opinion of the insiders? Surprised I know we do have several British girl in here!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Danna
Danna
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Brexit Empty Re: Brexit

Post by Jade Princess on Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:00 pm

We're Doomed !!!!!!
I don't know if any deals ever going to get agreed to, the only good deal would probably need us to keep ties with Europe, and apparently that not what people want
Jade Princess
Jade Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by I love unicorns on Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:44 am

What exactly are these "deals" they talk about?
I love unicorns
I love unicorns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Princess on Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:47 pm

There mostly deals about how we'd trade goods with Europe and how goods would pass between northern Ireland and republic of Ireland

The honest answer is you'd have to read the ridiculously long document (that Theresa May didn't want anyone to read before they voted on it) to actually find out what all the actual deals consist of
Jade Princess
Jade Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by I love unicorns on Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:44 am

Thank you for that Smile Ive heard lots of stuff about the "deals" but nobody ever says what they are and by the sound of it..nobody likes them lol
I love unicorns
I love unicorns

Back to top Go down

Post by Char03 on Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:20 am

It's been handled terribly from the start by Mrs May. Kristi the deals are trade deals, i.e whether we can continue to trade with the EU without import and export tariffs. If you wonder why we wanted out, it's because we are quite happy to have a trading relationship with Europe but the EU has become a big political machine instead with a central government in Brussels which isn't democratically elected and they tell us what to do in just about every aspect of life, i.e our own government doesn't have any powers left and the people in UK don't like being told what to do by unelected politicians in Brussels.
Char03
Char03

Back to top Go down

Post by I love unicorns on Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:09 pm

Cool thanks Char Smile
I love unicorns
I love unicorns

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content