GLOF
Welcome to Girls' Life Out Forums

Pleas register to participate in the forums or log in in case you already have an account.

Thanks!!

I forgot my password

Working out

Go down

Working out Empty Working out

Post by Danna on Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:41 pm

Do you have a work out daily routine or you're just as lazy as me? Razz
Danna
Danna
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Working out Empty Re: Working out

Post by BlackParadeEnchantress on Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:10 am

I try to run several times a week.
BlackParadeEnchantress
BlackParadeEnchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by Danna on Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I try to run several times a week.

Like 50 miles a day? Shocked
Danna
Danna
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellyB on Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:33 pm

I am lucky in that I have a gym that I can go to without it being out of the way at all, so, I use an exercise bicycle, treadmill and step machine several times a week. Sometimes I will go a few weeks swimming instead, I think swimming is a better whole body workout but it's also more hassle to prepare and clean up. I also do crunches. Sometimes I do jumping jacks at home. I am not active in a tennis program right now but that is also something I do pretty often, I am good at tennis. I am interested in dancing lessons of some particular kind for example salsa, or yoga, which could replace some of the aerobic stuff I currently do just to keep it interesting.
ShellyB
ShellyB

Back to top Go down

Post by Danna on Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I am lucky in that I have a gym that I can go to without it being out of the way at all, so, I use an exercise bicycle, treadmill and step machine several times a week. Sometimes I will go a few weeks swimming instead, I think swimming is a better whole body workout but it's also more hassle to prepare and clean up. I also do crunches. Sometimes I do jumping jacks at home. I am not active in a tennis program right now but that is also something I do pretty often, I am good at tennis. I am interested in dancing lessons of some particular kind for example salsa, or yoga, which could replace some of the aerobic stuff I currently do just to keep it interesting.

Wow Surprised that's a good way to keep yourself exercised Very Happy
Danna
Danna
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellyB on Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:29 pm

I thought about changing how I worded it because it sounds like I mean I do all of those things one after another but with the aerobic stuff I am basically picking one each session. I might do a little of another but mostly I do cycling OR treadmill OR step OR swim. And it isn't a lot of crunches. I don't want to sound like I am training for the Olympics or anything lol. But I do work out regularly!
ShellyB
ShellyB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum