GLOF
Welcome to Girls' Life Out Forums

Pleas register to participate in the forums or log in in case you already have an account.

Thanks!!

I forgot my password

Viewpoint on proposal?

Go down

Viewpoint on proposal? Empty Viewpoint on proposal?

Post by Mirandagurl on Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:38 am

Girls, what is your view on proposal? if it really has been long enough, might you do it yourself and ask him (i know it doesnt include any people in lesbian relationships, but i was just wondering wether it had to be a man asking in a man/woman relationship) Smile

I would say let him ask (for two reasons) is one, i'd feel like a goddess if someone were to kneel before me and two, well it's quite hillarious to think it happening, but maybe he pulls a muscle and has trouble getting back up after Laughing

Mirandagurl
Mirandagurl

Back to top Go down

Viewpoint on proposal? Empty Re: Viewpoint on proposal?

Post by ShellyB on Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:10 am

Everybody is different but answering only for me, it is his job, I have enough relationship things I am responsible for, he is responsible for this one You're a loser
ShellyB
ShellyB

Back to top Go down

Post by ImHannah on Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:09 pm

I would say let him ask
ImHannah
ImHannah

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Princess on Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:34 pm

I agree let him ask. Its traditional. And if we really want it we can give him lot of hints like saying how nice it would be to be married, or talking (or showing) nice wedding dresses or other wedding related things
Jade Princess
Jade Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Danna on Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I agree let him ask. Its traditional. And if we really want it we can give him lot of hints like saying how nice it would be to be married, or talking (or showing) nice wedding dresses or other wedding related things

I agree!! It's a tradition and tbh I've never known of a girl who has proposed to a boy. We can give hints just like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said plus, if the boy doesn't take the initiative it can mean he's not willing to commit.
Danna
Danna
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycentric on Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:26 am

Well my mom proposed to my dad when they got married
Psycentric
Psycentric

Back to top Go down

Post by ImHannah on Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:35 am

that is awesome^
ImHannah
ImHannah

Back to top Go down

Post by Danna on Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Well my mom proposed to my dad when they got married

Share the story Very Happy
Danna
Danna
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycentric on Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Well my mom proposed to my dad when they got married

Share the story Very Happy
I don't know the full story but apparently they had been dating for a really long time since like middle school or whatever and my dad joined the military when he turned 18 I think not sure. Anyway after my dad told my mom about him going off to a deployment she rushed out and bought a ring that day he told her before dinner.

She told me it was a normal dinner that she'll never forget. (Homemade chicken breast and broccoli lol) then about half way through she told him she had something important to tell him but it had to be in the Den. So she led him there and they danced and she just asked him if he would take her hand as his bride.

So yeah that's my parents story and why I don't think it matters who asks who as long as you love each other that much.
Psycentric
Psycentric

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum