GLOF
Welcome to Girls' Life Out Forums

Pleas register to participate in the forums or log in in case you already have an account.

Thanks!!

I forgot my password

What would you do?

Go down

What would you do? Empty What would you do?

Post by Danna on Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:33 pm

So, this happened last year.

A very close friend of mine who had been my friend for about 5 - 6 years, lied to me. All of a sudden she was a completely different person and obviously our friendship was just a lie.

I wanted to confront her and find out why she did what she did but it didn't happen. I no longer talk to this "friend" and I just moved on with my life.

What would you do, would you look for this person who lied to you for so many years and pretended to be your friend to confront them? Or would you just let it die and move on?
Danna
Danna
Administrator

Back to top Go down

What would you do? Empty Re: What would you do?

Post by ImHannah on Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:07 pm

I’d move on. It hurts but it’s worth standing strong
ImHannah
ImHannah

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Princess on Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:18 pm

I agree that it's best to move on. And like they say about boys "plenty more fish in the sea", so more friends out there that wont like to you. But can understand why you'd want to know why it happened
Jade Princess
Jade Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellyB on Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:57 am

I think it depends on the situation I feel like I would need to know more to give good advice? But yeah if she's simply been lying to you and doesn't really like you then it's best to move on but, I mean has she literally been lying to you for five years, or do you mean more like "she has been my friend for five years and now she has lied to me so that means she isn't a real friend so our whole friendship is a lie?" There are many reasons you might lie to somebody, some good and some bad, even some of the bad reasons can be understandable so, it is just hard to answer.
ShellyB
ShellyB

Back to top Go down

Post by Danna on Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:08 pm

Well, I don't want to give away a lot of this, like it's not really needed because it's not worth it anymore.

I only can say our friendship was based on a lie, she made me believe she was my friend and at some point I believe it. When I discovered the lie and she did know when I found it out, she just stopped talking to me, she didn't even have the balls (yeah, I said balls but in a figurative way) to confront me, I know where to find her, I can totally reproche her for this but as I said, it's not worth it anymore.

I prefer to think our friendship was a product of my imagination and not of a lie and I'm already too old to believe in imaginary friends.
Danna
Danna
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum