GLOF
Welcome to Girls' Life Out Forums

Pleas register to participate in the forums or log in in case you already have an account.

Thanks!!

I forgot my password

Are you an Introvert or an Extrovert?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Are you an Introvert or an Extrovert? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you an Introvert or an Extrovert?

Post by ShellyB on Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:37 pm

Thanks for the article! In my case I don't think it's the spinster thing, I think I have too active an imagination!! Like if somebody would break in, what would I do?? Or even, if somebody banged on the door when I wasn't expecting someone to come by, what would I do? Or similar questions in other settings, like, if I was in a field and saw a guy watching me or coming toward me what do I do. And beyond that I have irrational fears sometimes when alone, I mean I don't REALLY believe there are monsters in the closet or that someone is watching through the window but my imagination gets too active. That article is right about some of the methods to cope with it, I will talk on the phone with people I don't really want to talk with just to avoid feeling alone, or I will turn on the television to something I don't really feel like watching just so there is noise or a distraction. I should clarify that it's very rare I am alone in a house/building at night for more than maybe an hour at a time, I could count on one hand when it's been more than that. Being alone in my room is ok as long as there is someone else in the house or building (and I like to hear them move around sometimes or else I will go talk to them occasionally to make sure they are still there lol).
ShellyB
ShellyB

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum