GLOF
Welcome to Girls' Life Out Forums

Pleas register to participate in the forums or log in in case you already have an account.

Thanks!!

I forgot my password

Are you an Introvert or an Extrovert?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Are you an Introvert or an Extrovert? Empty Are you an Introvert or an Extrovert?

Post by Danna on Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:29 pm

Have any of you ever felt like you don't fit somewhere or how come that you always end up with so many friends? Well, I've found a really nice test to find out what your personality is Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to begin the test.

Please copy-paste your results or you can also take a small screen shot if you prefer. Smile
Danna
Danna
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Are you an Introvert or an Extrovert? Empty Re: Are you an Introvert or an Extrovert?

Post by Danna on Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:18 pm

So, this is me Thinking

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Danna
Danna
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Are you an Introvert or an Extrovert? Empty Re: Are you an Introvert or an Extrovert?

Post by ShellyB on Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:50 pm

Sociability

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who enjoys socializing very often, especially with large groups of people - the bigger, the better! You most likely have an extensive social network, and rarely, if ever, pass up the opportunity to expand it even further. Having an active social life appears extremely important to you, so chances are that when the opportunity to go out with "the gang" arises, you'll seldom turn it down. Individuals who score similarly to you enjoy interacting with a variety of people, regardless if they're friends or strangers. They are extremely people-oriented, are often described as the "life of the party" and tend to be exceptionally outgoing.
ShellyB
ShellyB

Back to top Go down

Post by msbrittany23 on Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:28 am

Sociability

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who enjoys socializing often, especially with large groups of people. You likely have an extensive social network, and rarely pass up the opportunity to expand it even further. Having an active social life appears fairly important to you, so chances are that when the opportunity to go out with "the gang" arises, you'll seldom turn it down. Individuals who score similarly to you enjoy interacting with a variety of people, regardless if they're friends or strangers. They are extremely people-oriented, are often described as the "life of the party" and tend to be exceptionally outgoing.
msbrittany23
msbrittany23

Back to top Go down

Post by Danna on Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:56 pm

Anyone else? Surprised
Danna
Danna
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ImHannah on Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:06 pm

Extrovert
ImHannah
ImHannah

Back to top Go down

Post by Danna on Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Extrovert

You didn't do the test Surprised
Danna
Danna
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ImHannah on Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:18 am

Oh whoops I’ll do it later xoxo
ImHannah
ImHannah

Back to top Go down

Post by Danna on Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Oh whoops I’ll do it later xoxo

Soooooo... Surprised Did you do it?
Danna
Danna
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by I love unicorns on Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:37 am

Snapshot Report
Sociability

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who enjoys socializing with both large and smaller, more intimate groups of people. You don't mind being around big crowds, but that doesn't mean you'll want to crash every party you're invited to. Having an active social life and extending your network of friends is relatively important to you, but it isn't the most crucial thing. You've managed to strike a great balance between actively involving yourself in your larger social network, and spending some quality time with a few intimate friends. Although you may not always be the conversation-starter or the "life of the party", you are generally a very outgoing individual, whether among friends or people you are less familiar with.

^^^ thats me Smile
I love unicorns
I love unicorns

Back to top Go down

Post by Danna on Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:28 pm

Come on, girls!! You know you want to do this test Very Happy
Danna
Danna
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Princess on Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:06 pm

Sociability  34

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who doesn't socialize often. You likely have a limited social network, and possibly aren't really interested in extending it beyond a few close and intimate friendships. Having an active social life apparently isn't the most important thing to you. Chances are that when the opportunity arises to socialize among a large group of people, you'll likely turn it down if possible. This doesn't necessarily mean you don't enjoy socializing or being around people. Rather, you generally prefer spending time with smaller groups of friends. Individuals who score similarly to you typically aren't conversation-starters, especially with people they aren't familiar with. In addition, they aren't known to be exceptionally outgoing, unless among close friends.

Jade Princess
Jade Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Danna on Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:39 pm

So, I was reading this article where they mentioned a third type of personality, Ambivert, I'm not really sure it's a term accepted by Psychology but at least I found a meme explaining it and you know what they say, a meme says more than a thousand words.

If we want to apply this term to this test, we could say this:

0 - 40 = Introvert
41 - 60 = Ambivert
61 - 100 = Extrovert

Now, we could have a better chart according to our results:

Introverts - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ambiverts - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Extroverts - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

- - - - -

- - - - -

Danna
Danna
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellyB on Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:20 pm

Well even though I got a score of 86, which I guess is pretty far in the extrovert area, there are still times I like quiet. I also spend a lot of time studying which requires you to be kind of introverted during that time. So, I think probably most people have a mix, just more in one direction than the other. The "brain of an extrovert" chart kind of has me nailed, though lol.

I don't know if it's an extrovert thing or more just general insecurity, but I really hate being the only person in a house or building, or pretty much anywhere (I would hate being the only person in the middle of a big field, for example, not that I spend a lot of time in big fields. Or the only person in a boat on a lake). Really really hate, as in, "will not allow that to be the situation if at all possible." I had a surprise scheduling issue when I was home from college and my roommates were also home, and I was kind of arguing with my BF at the time so we weren't talking much, and I realized at 10pm that my parents were gone for the night so I would be in the house alone. I texted my BF, something like "come pick me up, we can go back to arguing tomorrow, you know it's hard for me to be alone." He did it too but we forgot to argue again the next day Very Happy
ShellyB
ShellyB

Back to top Go down

Post by Danna on Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:26 pm

I think we all have our moments, the introvert people has to shine at some point and the extrovert ones need their alone time every now and then. I don't think it's an universal rule that all the introverts are shy and quiet and all the extroverts are friendly and talkative, every person is unique and has their very unique personality. Smile

I also guess your case could be more an insecurity? Surprised Maybe even a phobia, fear of being alone, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. We all have phobias, like fear of the dark, spiders, high heights, etc. Maybe yours is to be alone.
Danna
Danna
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum