GLOF
Welcome to Girls' Life Out Forums

Pleas register to participate in the forums or log in in case you already have an account.

Thanks!!

I forgot my password

What are you thinking at this very moment?

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

What are you thinking at this very moment? - Page 14 Empty Re: What are you thinking at this very moment?

Post by Danna on Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Ducks can be scary!! Or maybe it was a goose I am not sure, whatever it was chased me!! It sounds like I am describing a weird dream but this happened in real life about two hours ago!!

Oh my!! Surprised Those things can be very stubborn and never get tired!! Running
Danna
Danna
Administrator

Back to top Go down

What are you thinking at this very moment? - Page 14 Empty Re: What are you thinking at this very moment?

Post by ShellyB on Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:20 pm

I guess I P'd it off how do you even P off a goose?? Or whatever (I think probably goose). I USED to think they were cute, it made a noise and stood up really tall with its head high, and spread its wings, it suddenly looked bigger than me, and it ran at me, I ran away from it and looked back and it was still chasing me for a while!! Maybe it had babies I didn't notice that it thought I was threatening?? Also it is hard to be taken seriously telling people you were afraid of a goose or duck so I am being teased about it now. You're a loser
ShellyB
ShellyB

Back to top Go down

Post by Danna on Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:13 pm

Haha, well, you have to admit it's something you don't see every day. Razz

But I guess you might be right, those kind of birds are pretty territorial specially when they have babies.

What did you do to lose it? Surprised
Danna
Danna
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellyB on Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:36 pm

Other than running, screaming and yelling "leave me alone" I didn't do anything, I guess I just got far enough away from whatever it did not want me near?? It sounds funny to say but it was pretty scary!!

PS after trying to find them online we are pretty sure they are Canadian geese.
ShellyB
ShellyB

Back to top Go down

Post by I love unicorns on Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Other than running, screaming and yelling "leave me alone" I didn't do anything, I guess I just got far enough away from whatever it did not want me near?? It sounds funny to say but it was pretty scary!!

PS after trying to find them online we are pretty sure they are Canadian geese.

I bet it was a goose. Those things are exactly how you described it. Theyre like the best watchdogs (watchgeese?) ever lol). They attack anyone they dont know and if youre not careful they can do some serious damage.
I love unicorns
I love unicorns

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellyB on Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:01 pm

WHAT EVEN IS MY HAIR??
ShellyB
ShellyB

Back to top Go down

Post by Danna on Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:WHAT EVEN IS MY HAIR??

What happened to your hair? Surprised
Danna
Danna
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellyB on Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:00 pm

Humidity I guess!!
ShellyB
ShellyB

Back to top Go down

Post by Danna on Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Humidity I guess!!

That sucks!! Thumbs down Could you fix it or did put a hat on? Surprised

Danna
Danna
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellyB on Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:33 am

After a lot of effort and use of hair care products I thought I had it looking ok, then somebody said "your hair's all bumpy, Shelly" Sad

I have it fixed for real today though!!
ShellyB
ShellyB

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellyB on Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:43 pm

If any guys read this, if you ask a girl out by text message, if you don't know that she has your number in her phone already, say your name when you ask her out, otherwise it will be confusing weird and a little stalkerish. For any girls reading this don't give your girlfriends' numbers to guys unless you ask them first!!
ShellyB
ShellyB

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Princess on Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:If any guys read this, if you ask a girl out by text message, if you don't know that she has your number in her phone already, say your name when you ask her out, otherwise it will be confusing weird and a little stalkerish. For any girls reading this don't give your girlfriends' numbers to guys unless you ask them first!!

Good advice, not good having a text from someone if you don't know who it is Shocked and its probably equally as relevant if we were to ask a guy out by text to

And yep giving your friend number out to people without there permission isn't cool No

So did you get asked out by a guy you didn't know then? Confused
Jade Princess
Jade Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellyB on Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:02 am

It turns out that I do know him, he was in a class with me last semester, but I don't know him well, he got my number from a girl I know from some parties at a mutual friend's house, as I piece together the story she apparently thought that I had given him my number but he switched phones and lost it so, she didn't think she was violating my trust or anything and then, yes he texted me to ask me out and it was just a really weird confusing discussion, I asked who he was twice before he said anything, he then said his first name and I thought it was a different person with the same first name for a while which was super confusing because that other person is my friend's ex boyfriend and would not ask me out because not only is he my friend's ex but he also knows I am basically living with a guy so - it was just weird confusing annoying altogether!! But no biggie I guess!!

Meanwhile today: EASTER, one easter egg hunt down one to go!! (I am hiding them and helping kids, I am not trying to find them)
ShellyB
ShellyB

Back to top Go down

Post by Danna on Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:31 pm

What if... Thinking
Danna
Danna
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Danna on Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:07 pm

Aww, why everybody is leaving Sad
Danna
Danna
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum