GLOF
Welcome to Girls' Life Out Forums

Pleas register to participate in the forums or log in in case you already have an account.

Thanks!!

I forgot my password

I had a sudden break up

Go down

I had a sudden break up Empty I had a sudden break up

Post by Soniya on Mon May 28, 2018 10:30 am

Hi Girls,

You must have seen my post on my.gurl.com getting shut down. I was talking to a good friend of mine there about my breakup. Since it is now closed and I dont have anyone to talk to, thought of posting here.

After a horrible past relation, I was in a kind of perfect relation with a guy studying as a senior in my college. He, was gentle, caring and loving.. One day I was scrolling through his phone and found a chat with some random girl. On asking about her, he snatched phone and started.. telling me about trust and independence factors. I admitted it was my mistake and we got along..

But my mind now, very suspicious and I was not comfortable not knowing about her.. So I tried again.. and that lead to our fight and later he broke up with me.

I thought it will be fine and he will be back.. but its been 10 days.. and stillhe has not messaged me. I messaged hime like 100 times.. called him. but he never receives my call or text messages. :/ I am all heart broken, in a drunk condition.. I also messaged my ex boyfriend. the one with who I had terrible past.. now he is also causing me trouble.

I dont know what to do.. {lease help

Soniya

Back to top Go down

I had a sudden break up Empty Re: I had a sudden break up

Post by BlackParadeEnchantress on Mon May 28, 2018 4:51 pm

Well...for one, stop drinking.  And stop drunk texting/calling everyone.

Your ex isn't going to call you back any time soon, I think you need to move on.  The fact that you found him chatting with a random girl, and he got angry with you is totally suspect.  Lots of guys will chat/fuck around with girls on the side...and then when their girlfriend finds out about it...will use the whole "trust" thing to shut them up.

You shouldn't ever go snooping on a guy;s phone because chances are, you're not going to like what you find.

Go and take some time for yourself.  Focus on your own life and interests.  Be alone for a while until you are happy with yourself.  THEN you can go back and start looking for another relationship with someone new.
BlackParadeEnchantress
BlackParadeEnchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by msbrittany23 on Tue May 29, 2018 10:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Go and take some time for yourself.  Focus on your own life and interests.  Be alone for a while until you are happy with yourself.  THEN you can go back and start looking for another relationship with someone new.

100% this. This is the part where it sounds like you're making it worse on yourself. You can't make people reply, don't go nuts trying to do so. Take some time and enjoy yourself. Chill here with us, go be with friends, but put this little piece away for now. It's hurting you, not helping.
msbrittany23
msbrittany23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum