GLOF
Welcome to Girls' Life Out Forums

Pleas register to participate in the forums or log in in case you already have an account.

Thanks!!

I forgot my password

Wanting to go on sleepover, but unsure if safe

Go down

Wanting to go on sleepover, but unsure if safe Empty Wanting to go on sleepover, but unsure if safe

Post by VeronicaMars on Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:14 pm

Hi, so I have a friend who offered me to stay at his house on the weekend. Although I really want to, I’m unsure if it will be safe, as he says both his parents have ‘bad alcohol problems’. I haven’t been able to find any online information, so I decided to post this here. Should I still go on the sleepover?
VeronicaMars
VeronicaMars

Back to top Go down

Wanting to go on sleepover, but unsure if safe Empty Re: Wanting to go on sleepover, but unsure if safe

Post by wolfgirl on Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:29 pm

That actually doesn't sound good. I personally wouldn't put myself in that situation. It doesn't sound that safe, you never know how someone is going to behave when they have a serious drinking problem like that. If you do go just try to stay safe. If things start to get uncomfortable call someone and make sure you have a way to get home.
wolfgirl
wolfgirl

Back to top Go down

Wanting to go on sleepover, but unsure if safe Empty Re: Wanting to go on sleepover, but unsure if safe

Post by VeronicaMars on Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:32 am

Thank you Wolfgirl for your advice. I have decided to not go on the sleepover
VeronicaMars
VeronicaMars

Back to top Go down

Post by NATUREGIRL on Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:37 am

A very wise decision Veronica. "BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY" X
NATUREGIRL
NATUREGIRL

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessiesexygirl on Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:47 am

Could he come to yours for a sleepover instead?
Jessiesexygirl
Jessiesexygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by NATUREGIRL on Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:16 am

@ JESSIESEXYGIRL FOR SOME REASON, I CANNOT REPLY TO YOUR PM OR EVEN SEND YOU A VISITOR MESSAGE. I CAN READ BOTH YOUR PM AND THE VISITOR MESSAGE I SENT YOU A WHILE BACK. I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS WRONG !!!!!
NATUREGIRL
NATUREGIRL

Back to top Go down

Post by NATUREGIRL on Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:31 pm

JESS I DO NOT SEE A REPLY BUTTON ON ANY OF YOUR PM's YOUR MESSAGES!!!!
NATUREGIRL
NATUREGIRL

Back to top Go down

Post by VeronicaMars on Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Could he come to yours for a sleepover instead?

Yes, that’s probably possible Smile But it’s a bit late to organise for this weekend.
VeronicaMars
VeronicaMars

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren02 on Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:49 am

it was difficult for a friend of mine to talk about something (it affected her parents, though not alcohol problems) but we had all hosted at least one sleepover each by that point and kept pressing her to have one at her place and felt so bad when we found out what was stopping her...
so i know what you get at if some one says certain houses would probaly not be sleepover friendly
Lauren02
Lauren02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down