GLOF
Welcome to Girls' Life Out Forums

Pleas register to participate in the forums or log in in case you already have an account.

Thanks!!

I forgot my password

(lol) This is what dating in 2017 looks like

Go down

(lol) This is what dating in 2017 looks like Empty (lol) This is what dating in 2017 looks like

Post by OmgItsRira on Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:20 am

So a wholesome, Christian comedian I follow recently made a video, and the first thing he asks is "Ladies, is it this bad, dating in 2017?" To which I have to say yes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The struggle is real. This isn't even the worst of it! I hope you enjoy the video and laugh as hard as I did!
OmgItsRira
OmgItsRira

Back to top Go down

(lol) This is what dating in 2017 looks like Empty Re: (lol) This is what dating in 2017 looks like

Post by ImHannah on Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:36 am

Haha that’s good
ImHannah
ImHannah

Back to top Go down

(lol) This is what dating in 2017 looks like Empty Re: (lol) This is what dating in 2017 looks like

Post by BlackParadeEnchantress on Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:52 pm

"i like to look at pictures"

lol
BlackParadeEnchantress
BlackParadeEnchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by OmgItsRira on Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:37 pm

lolol

"Hey, are you dumb? Will you like me? Do you need my help?"
OmgItsRira
OmgItsRira

Back to top Go down

Post by OmgItsRira on Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:54 pm

So I went back to watch the video, and he posted another one- apparently after reading the comments of women sharing their own dating woes, he discovered that- oh yeah, it gets worse. There's also some clever censorship of an unsolicited "dock pic" I can appreciate.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
OmgItsRira
OmgItsRira

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellyB on Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:48 pm

lol yes I don't save stuff like this but I have gotten a lot of weird, dumb sometimes offensive messages that I can't figure out how they thought could get a positive response. For example a guy I barely knew said he liked the green pants I wore that day. I said uh thanks. He then said he liked the jeans I wore last time he saw me. I didn't respond and then 15 minutes later he asked me out. He didn't even specify a day for us to go out but I said "thanks but I'm busy" and he asked what he said that was wrong, (edited after I remembered this part) I told him talking about my body before anything else wasn't a good move, he said "I was talking about your clothes," I don't think I ever replied. I could keep listing examples, most of it isn't evil or anything it's just dumb! It makes you wonder, does it ever work and if so on who?
ShellyB
ShellyB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum