GLOF
Welcome to Girls' Life Out Forums

Pleas register to participate in the forums or log in in case you already have an account.

Thanks!!

I forgot my password

falling in love with best friend

Go down

falling in love with best friend Empty falling in love with best friend

Post by Taebadass on Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:33 am

So many things have been happening to me, this is a post with updates and a bit of comfort. All of you may have seen in past post that i had a boyfriend that went to the military. Anyway the past weeks have been real tough for me because the guy that is like a brother to me and best friend has been in the hospitals, their times in which i really scared that i would lose him forever. Those times has been the most hard times for me i felt like a zombie, i would just hide what i was feelings so other people wouldnt think so much about it, but it also got me to open my eyes that i'm in love with him, i always been confuse on my feelings towards him since we were form on a sibling platform, the thought of seeing him differently truly terrifed me big time, but i cant see a life without him, i truly feel if he leaves this world ill be leaving as well since i dont want a life without him being beside me and the thought that he couldnt be in this world i feel that the other of me would be taken away as well and i would never be happy again. My future always had him being beside me and supporting each other. The signs of me and him being more than friends always been there but we never understood or confuse us. Our closets friends wants us to be together because they can see the love we have for each other that doesnt come on easily, we have this bond that you cant have with someone else. About 2 weeks ago i didnt realize i was confessing my feelings and thoughts towards him, he was on the point on giving up, me being broken and heart shattered in a million piece i begged and begged than without realizing i confess what i was feeling and realizing i was saying the word love, even i realize i was already confessing so i just finish up the confessing and spilling my feelings out. Around that time my "boyfriend" came back from the military for emergency leave since he and my best friends are like brothers, during the time he was here, we had totally different goals he wants revenge and i wanted hope that my best friend will live, we were different towards each other that we were distance from each other and the part i couldnt flirt with him, the day he was leaving we decided to end things because on how distance we were and different goals, it was for the best, we decided to stay as friends and i also asked him if the relationship between me and my best friend be different if he would be okay and honestly he wasnt suprise and okay with it, it seems to me he already kinda knew the thing with me and my best friend. Now what my best friend feels towards me, well he wasnt sure what type of love he feels towards me, though he did admit that he had a crush on me a long time ago, and recently he realized that have physcial attraction towards me as well, we already sexts before and he was so turned on as so was I, but now we are the fact if we should date or not since the part is that we are both scared of the facts we will get hurt since we both never had a good? dating relationships and that the facts we are best friend, we dont want hurt our relationship, we dont even know it would be a forever thing, we are the most person in each other life already. I just dont know and neither does he, i'm willing to give it a try but he still not sure the fact he doesnt hurt me he said he never wants to hurt me and truthfully i dont know if its true love that its meant to be or is it going to be like our past relationships that didnt end well, we both scared of it i dont want get hurt like i was hurt in the past and if we did date and end things how can we best friends again
Taebadass
Taebadass

Back to top Go down

falling in love with best friend Empty Re: falling in love with best friend

Post by OmgItsRira on Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:05 am

One thing I'd like to point out, before going along with your post, is that I'm actually very shocked that your ex was granted emergency leave on behalf of someone who is not officially a family member. But I digress.

It's clear that you do have deep love for your best friend, however we can't really tell you for certain if you're "in love" or not. All the things you said, about you not imagining life without him being beside you, can still be accomplished through a platonic platform. I'm pointing all this out because you said in a previous post that you did not have any romantic feelings for him, to which I figured you answered your own question with that statement.

I have some questions I'd like for you to answer, be it in a reply on this thread, or on your own. The only correct answers are your most honest ones.

Are you ready for a new relationship right now?

Do you have romantic feelings for him now?

Do you think he will make a good boyfriend for you?

Do you want him, physically? Not necessarily sex, but kissing, holding hands, cuddling, etc.?

Most importantly, can you honestly say you want all these things because of how YOU feel for him? Not because of what your friends say, or because the idea of being in love with someone you've known for so long sounds nice. Can you honestly say that you want to be in a relationship with him?
OmgItsRira
OmgItsRira

Back to top Go down

falling in love with best friend Empty falling in love with best friend

Post by Taebadass on Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:One thing I'd like to point out, before going along with your post, is that I'm actually very shocked that your ex was granted emergency leave on behalf of someone who is not officially a family member. But I digress.

It's clear that you do have deep love for your best friend, however we can't really tell you for certain if you're "in love" or not. All the things you said, about you not imagining life without him being beside you, can still be accomplished through a platonic platform. I'm pointing all this out because you said in a previous post that you did not have any romantic feelings for him, to which I figured you answered your own question with that statement.

I have some questions I'd like for you to answer, be it in a reply on this thread, or on your own. The only correct answers are your most honest ones.

Are you ready for a new relationship right now?

Do you have romantic feelings for him now?

Do you think he will make a good boyfriend for you?

Do you want him, physically? Not necessarily sex, but kissing, holding hands, cuddling, etc.?

Most importantly, can you honestly say you want all these things because of how YOU feel for him? Not because of what your friends say, or because the idea of being in love with someone you've known for so long sounds nice. Can you honestly say that you want to be in a relationship with him?

Are you ready for a new relationship right now? I feel like I'm ready, the one I just got out of we ended in good terms we just wanted different things it didn't really hurt me, I did tried to continue with the relationship we were already felt distance. I learned from my past relationships as well and healed the wound it left me

Do you have romantic feelings for him now? True I didn't even though I always knew he a really handsome guy, but I do have romantic feelings towards him now

Do you think he will make a good boyfriend for you? Yes I do, he actually fit into my ideal type perfectly, we already have a good communication and trust, we also understand each other, we are the same but different at the time. We have a lot of things in common and we both love the same sports, but we are good at different things. He also makes me really happy and care for, I know he would never betray me. I also know he wouldn't be clingy. He is the first one I want to tell everything too. The first I want to see or message.

Do you want him, physically? Not necessarily sex, but kissing, holding hands, cuddling, etc.? Yes I do want him physically but at the same time I feel need, because when I feel cold, happy or sad he the first I want to hug and just stay in his embrace, I feel better. Cuddling he actually really comfortable so I can fall asleep in his arms easily

Most importantly, can you honestly say you want all these things because of how YOU feel for him? Not because of what your friends say, or because the idea of being in love with someone you've known for so long sounds nice. Can you honestly say that you want to be in a relationship with him? I can say that I do, things with him feel so much natural and right, I doing things or willing to do things more than I did in my past relationships. When I was thinking about my feelings trying to sort them out I didn't took what my friends said it was purely on how I felt
Taebadass
Taebadass

Back to top Go down

falling in love with best friend Empty Re: falling in love with best friend

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum