GLOF
Welcome to Girls' Life Out Forums

Pleas register to participate in the forums or log in in case you already have an account.

Thanks!!

I forgot my password

My crush read but didn't respond to my text?

Go down

My crush read but didn't respond to my text? Empty My crush read but didn't respond to my text?

Post by moretolifex3 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:13 pm

I mean, I guess she could have just been busy, decided to reply later, but then forgot, but I'm not sure why I'm mentally going nuts over it. She was replying very quickly beforehand for the last few messages, but when I finally got the guts to ask her if she wanted to grab some lunch or coffee, she almost instantly just read the message and did not reply. All happened within a 10 minute timeframe.

To be exact, I said ''Would you like to get some coffee or lunch or something some day? I'd love to catch up, but I totally understand if you're busy!''

I mean, I'm not out to her yet and I'm not sure about what her relationship status or sexuality is, so I don't think she would have assumed anything weird about me asking. I was just asking her like any potential friend would ask. I was asking because I wanted to get to know her more and see if there's any potential between us.

I don't see anything wrong with it and I would have let someone know either way, even if I wasn't interested in them, in any way, out of respect; either I'm free (insert day here) or I can't, I'm sorry. I'm busy.

I know she read my text because she has her read receipts on. Text in question was sent almost 12 hours ago. I did NOT send anything to her after that because I didn't wanna seem like I'm contradicting what I last said to her and to seem annoying and desperate.

Tomorrow, I MIGHT send her just ONE more text about something unrelated, and if she doesn't reply, then forget about her.

I know I might sound desperate, but I just needed a space to vent about this, and I'd like to hear thoughts about it and or if you've experienced something similar, on either end (guilty of reading but then not responding, or if you've seen the evil ''read'' thing!). Thanks!

moretolifex3

Back to top Go down

My crush read but didn't respond to my text? Empty Re: My crush read but didn't respond to my text?

Post by OmgItsRira on Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:38 am

ugh man, I hate that! Especially when you ask something you want a response to right away! Have you gotten a response since you posted this?

If not, relatively speaking, not too much time has passed, and there's a possibility that she didn't see it (how convenient would that be right?)
OmgItsRira
OmgItsRira

Back to top Go down

My crush read but didn't respond to my text? Empty Re: My crush read but didn't respond to my text?

Post by ImHannah on Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:31 pm

That is the worst. Tho I have been on the other end of messages that I ignored
ImHannah
ImHannah

Back to top Go down

Post by WaterBaby on Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:46 pm

If she works, she could be doing that, and if she gets home late, she could have just slept it off without replying.

I know I ignore people when I'm too tired to think of a good reply. She might just have some stuff going on and doesn't feel like thinking of a reply.
WaterBaby
WaterBaby

Back to top Go down

Post by moretolifex3 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:14 pm

Thanks for the replies guys! Yes, she finally got back to me & said she’s busy because its midterms time for her.

moretolifex3

Back to top Go down

Post by ImHannah on Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:26 pm

Well text her after exams. Let us know how it goes Smile
ImHannah
ImHannah

Back to top Go down

Post by moretolifex3 on Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:53 am

She never got back to me after all of this, so I’m trying to get over her. Thanks for the support!

moretolifex3

Back to top Go down

Post by ImHannah on Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:17 pm

Aw sorry to hear it
ImHannah
ImHannah

Back to top Go down

Post by moretolifex3 on Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:49 pm

Its ok

moretolifex3

Back to top Go down

Post by OmgItsRira on Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:53 am

there are more fish in the sea ^^
OmgItsRira
OmgItsRira

Back to top Go down

Post by moretolifex3 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:24 am

thanks!

moretolifex3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down