GLOF
Welcome to Girls' Life Out Forums

Pleas register to participate in the forums or log in in case you already have an account.

Thanks!!

I forgot my password

Your life in 10 years

Go down

Your life in 10 years Empty Your life in 10 years

Post by Danna on Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:48 pm

So, how do you see yourself in 10 years? Very Happy
Danna
Danna
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Your life in 10 years Empty Re: Your life in 10 years

Post by Smurf on Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:59 pm

My dream since I was 6 years old was to be in the Olympics as a Gymnast. I am basically two levels away at Level 8 from reaching the highest level you can achieve in Gymnastics and being on that level where I can compete for the Worlds and the Olympics. Now granted these two last levels are not easy to complete so it isn't something I will be at in a few months. I have to work my ass off to get there. But that is my dream. If I don't achieve that dream by the time I am finished High School in 5 years I will get a Sports Scholarships to a Good College to do Gymnastics and get a great Education in something that I have not figured out yet. After that is over it will be 9 years and hopefully I will have found a guy by then and in some sort of good relationship to start thinking about getting married down the road and having kids.
Smurf
Smurf

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessiesexygirl on Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:54 am

Working as a music therapist, have my own place and car and to be in a happy relationship- not much lol
Jessiesexygirl
Jessiesexygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirandagurl on Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:33 pm

i will probably be with a husband and child (but many ways this could go) we will probably have our own dog, as thanks to mom i will have come to appreciate dogs after her and Molly, possibly as a nod to them
and actually have a book published that people know about (i have more than one ideas on what to write)
Mirandagurl
Mirandagurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellyB on Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:52 pm

Most likely married, maybe by then starting to think about having kids or possibly I would have kids by then, if I have kids I would stay home with them until the youngest one is in school, if I do not have kids or if they are old enough, I will hopefully be working as an elementary school teacher (although I am not certified to do this and am not studying for it in college so I am not quite sure how to do it, but I am sure I can figure it out within a few years). I also want to live within half an hour of my mom and my (in this scenario) husband's (today: boyfriend's) mom if possible although I know sometimes there are reasons to move around while build a career.
ShellyB
ShellyB

Back to top Go down

Post by I love unicorns on Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:32 pm

I really have no idea lol
I love unicorns
I love unicorns

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackParadeEnchantress on Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:44 pm

probably married...with a kid or two