GLOF
Welcome to Girls' Life Out Forums

Pleas register to participate in the forums or log in in case you already have an account.

Thanks!!

I forgot my password

Oh Brother

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Oh Brother - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh Brother

Post by Lucy14 on Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I remember reading somewhere, not sure if it's true or not, that morning wood is caused by a full bladder pressing on something and it results in a boner. Swear I thought I read that somewhere.

Is that just something which happens to boys? I sometimes feel aroused when my bladder is full, I guess the sensations get muddled up somehow.
Lucy14
Lucy14
Banned Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smurf on Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:38 pm

I am an only child and it is only me and my Mom and I am glad about that. I don't think you you are arousing him Di. I guess I agree with everyone else about the "Morning Wood" even though I have never seen it .
Smurf
Smurf

Back to top Go down

Post by BobbieBoo on Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I remember reading somewhere, not sure if it's true or not, that morning wood is caused by a full bladder pressing on something and it results in a boner. Swear I thought I read that somewhere.  

Is that just something which happens to boys? I sometimes feel aroused when my bladder is full, I guess the sensations get muddled up somehow.

Yeah, as your genitals are close to your bladder it can press on sensitive parts of them. just like if you press on parts of your vagina it can make you feel like you need to pee, but the other way round
BobbieBoo
BobbieBoo
Banned Member

Back to top Go down

Post by twobitmiss on Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:48 pm

Depending on the age , wood isn't only a morning thing, it would seem. My brother always seems to be horny and ready for action.
twobitmiss
twobitmiss
Banned Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ImHannah on Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:30 am

Haha ya most teen guys are ^
ImHannah
ImHannah

Back to top Go down

Post by twobitmiss on Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:15 pm

Don't be so sure. At certain ages guys can and will look at anything that way, even their sisters.
twobitmiss
twobitmiss
Banned Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ImHannah on Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:20 pm

Ya you are probably right
ImHannah
ImHannah

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellyB on Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:00 pm

A couple of years ago I noticed my brother had an erection several times in the morning. Or like half an erection. Actually a couple of times it was pointing straight forward in his shorts, kind of funny but I didn't say anything. I haven't been around him as much since last summer and haven't noticed that lately, maybe he's smarter about it.
ShellyB
ShellyB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2