GLOF
Welcome to Girls' Life Out Forums

Pleas register to participate in the forums or log in in case you already have an account.

Thanks!!

I forgot my password

You as a friend

Go down

You as a friend Empty You as a friend

Post by Danna on Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:34 am

How do other people see you as a friend? What do your friends like about you? Do you think you're a good friend? Surprised

Com'on girls, discuss!! Very Happy
Danna
Danna
Administrator

Back to top Go down

You as a friend Empty Re: You as a friend

Post by BlackParadeEnchantress on Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:28 pm

I would say I am a good friend most of the time.  I know I have been called out several times for being bitchy and stuff...but I've never had anyone break their friendship with me because I did something super bad or mean.

I am a good listener, and always try to give good advice to any of my friends who need it. And I like to play matchmaker :p
BlackParadeEnchantress
BlackParadeEnchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by Danna on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:11 pm

I admit I'm not the friendliest of the girls, to me is like, oh a new friend, good... or, oh, no new fiends, also good!! I have very very few friends but once I can call someone friend, I'm supportive, loyal, I will be there whenever they need me, if it's a really close friend, I'm able to jump into the fire for them. Surprised

I'm a good listener, a good company and somehow funny :P
Danna
Danna
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by beccsx0x on Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:13 pm

I'm a very friendly person, but I am *horrible* as a friend for someone who needs constant communication. I am the worst at answering texts. I'm very fortunate in that my best friends are all ones I've had since I was a child, so they know how I am, haha

beccsx0x

Back to top Go down

Post by Smurf on Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:39 pm

I hope I am a good friend. That is all I can say about that. I think if you'd ask my friend what sort of friend I am they would first say Loyal. I would have my friends back in almost anything. Then I think they would say I am a good listener and can give good advice. I also think they would say I am crazy.
Smurf
Smurf

Back to top Go down

Post by clobo on Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:47 pm

I'd like to think I am a good friend because I am, well... friendly !
I like to listen to people and give advice or help where I can. I feel I am easy to talk to and try to make people laugh and cheer them up.
clobo
clobo

Back to top Go down

Post by krysten99 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:04 pm

I think I'm a great friend, although I'm terrible at keeping in touch. Like, with friends going off to college now I lose touch easily. I need someone who is the effort person. Terrible to say, but it's the truth.
krysten99
krysten99

Back to top Go down

Post by twobitmiss on Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:55 pm

I'm an okay friend I guess. I'm not the most outgoing and I'm not usually the one to initiate a conversation. Just shy I guess. But when I do make friends I can be pretty loyal and my small circle of acquaintances seem to be okay with me. I'm easy to talk to about absolutely anything and I'm not very judgmental. I think they appreciate that.
twobitmiss
twobitmiss
Banned Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren02 on Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:21 pm

i really am just like that with my friends urging me to do things and give me a hard time about how i didnt do something like they would have done but they dont grudge me for it or what ever
Lauren02
Lauren02

Back to top Go down

Post by I love unicorns on Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:21 am

I think Im a pretty good friend tbh. I love my friends and they love me (I think lol). Im always there when someone needs me. Im friendly and helpful. Im a good listener and never judge anyone for anything.
So yeah Id totally make friends with me Very Happy
I love unicorns
I love unicorns

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirandagurl on Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:28 am

friends dont always stick to what they say
or communicate with their words
but still expect me to understand
tbh i dont get people so well
Mirandagurl
Mirandagurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellyB on Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:18 am

Well I guess I have three categories of friends in my mind and I treat them a little differently. Category one is "best friends", I only have maybe 2 or at most 3 of these at a time. For these girls I am loyal, supportive, and very honest including sometimes saying things they might not want to hear but that I think they need to hear, and they do the same for me. We are very close and we are important in each others lives.

The next category is really friends, but I wouldn't say best friends, I am supportive helpful and honest, but not as much and I won't go to as much effort or take as much risk, for example if I think someone's boyfriend is taking advantage of her I might mention that to a best friend but I might not mention it to a "plain friend" because I don't want to risk getting in an argument about it. I think girls at this level would still think I am a pretty good friend but there are more likely to be little resentments. For example I am usually involved in planning stuff for a certain group of friends and one time a girl who normally is not involved in planning it tried to plan something and cut me out of it, everybody knew and joked about it behind her back like wtf is she trying to do, and I punished her by cutting her out of several events until she apologized to me but, nobody ever actually admitted we were doing anything it was all just "oh, sorry I forgot". We are still friends, i just saw her last week and we hugged, but I don't totally trust her now and she probably has a little grudge against me if we're being honest.

The third category are really acquaintances but to be polite we use the word "friends". Some are kind of frenemies but mostly these are just people I know and I smile and say hello and sometimes invite to do stuff and they invite me but, really "friend" isn't the right word if you know what I mean. Now that I think about it nearly all of my "guy friends" fall in this category also.
ShellyB
ShellyB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sita Pita on Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:13 pm

Loyal and the life of the party.
Sita Pita
Sita Pita
Banned Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content