GLOF
Welcome to Girls' Life Out Forums

Pleas register to participate in the forums or log in in case you already have an account.

Thanks!!

I forgot my password

What made you smile today?

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

What made you smile today? - Page 6 Empty Re: What made you smile today?

Post by Mirandagurl on Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:03 am

these 2 girls younger then me but i got talking to them when waiting ages for bus and sat with them they were nice great to see some ppl been friendly some are just like eww bog off
Mirandagurl
Mirandagurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellyB on Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:24 pm

I was talking with a girl I think is a lot prettier than me and who I didn't think liked me, and I made a comment about not being that pretty, and she rolled her eyes and called me a regulation hottie. I am not sure what that is but I think it is good!! Nobody tell me if it's actually an insult!!

Also I got an A on a project I was terrified about!!
ShellyB
ShellyB

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirandagurl on Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:15 pm

you are a cutie shell:) i do remember that much when you shared your pic:)

as for me, it was yesterday but it was really nice when a couple boys held the elevator door for me and one who literally opened a door for me when i got upstairs oooh boys actually being nice makes me feel loved and i dont get much of that from them!
Mirandagurl
Mirandagurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Danna on Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:46 pm

This happened last Saturday.

I was at work and an old lady came in the shop to buy a couple of treats for her dogs, this lady was a homeless person but she was willing to spend her money on her dogs. When she left the shop I followed her and I gave her more treats for her dogs (for free obviously), 2 bottles of water and $5. She looked at me and smiled and only said thank you cute girl, then she continued her way to wherever she was heading but she started to sing and her dogs were really happy waging their tails.

Regardless this person didn't have anything but her dogs and that supermarket cart that all the homeless people push everywhere, Razz she was a happy person.

Last edited by Danna on Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Danna
Danna
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellyB on Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:54 pm

My uncle told me, one time he was in traffic, in his car waiting for a stoplight, in the winter, and he saw a couple of people he thought were homeless, facing away from him, huddled up with each other for warmth, and he felt sorry for them and kind of sad for them, and then traffic started moving and when he was passing them, he saw that they were laughing hard, like almost doubled over laughing, and he got jealous of them and wanted to know what the joke was! His point was that everybody can find, or make moments of happiness almost no matter what especially if they have a friend or somebody who they can talk to. Your story makes me think of that, in her case the friends are the dogs I guess!

What made me smile today was my roommate wrote "I <3 U" on the whiteboard by the fridge while I was taking a nap, before she left Hugs
ShellyB
ShellyB

Back to top Go down

Post by Danna on Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:52 am

The fact that I don't have to go to school or work Very Happy
Danna
Danna
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirandagurl on Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:03 am

I wasn't on yesterday so i'll mention the nice black n white dog who jumped up at me on the street oooh so friendly Adore me

and today just seeing my new red blanket with stars (it's a present!)
Mirandagurl
Mirandagurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Danna on Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:15 pm

A puppy that a customer brought to the shop Very Happy
Danna
Danna
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6