GLOF
Welcome to Girls' Life Out Forums

Pleas register to participate in the forums or log in in case you already have an account.

Thanks!!

I forgot my password

How many friends do you have?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How many friends do you have? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many friends do you have?

Post by GuppyGirl on Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:48 pm

I have my bf, gf and about five close friends. We've been a group for about three years.
GuppyGirl
GuppyGirl
Banned Member

Back to top Go down

Post by twobitmiss on Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:35 pm

I have a couple of friends but not a whole herd of them. I get along with people but I'm not a social butterfly
twobitmiss
twobitmiss
Banned Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beachbabe247 on Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:09 pm

My two BFF's who are like essentially sisters. Then there are five others in our group of friends that hang out

and a couple of school friends from classes, group projects etc.. but we don't hang outside of school
Beachbabe247
Beachbabe247

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirandagurl on Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:28 pm

not sure but im sooo glad for the people that touch me and the ones who give their ears to my problems and goings ons
and always a thanks deserved for the ones who make time to spend with me:)
Mirandagurl
Mirandagurl

Back to top Go down

Post by *Penny* on Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:54 pm

I have a lot of friends although I have lost some recently since I found out I was pregnant. You really find out who really is your friends when something real happens in your life.
*Penny*
*Penny*
Banned Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Princess on Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I have a lot of friends although I have lost some recently since I found out I was pregnant. You really find out who really is your friends when something real happens in your life.
Yeah it's a shame to lose friends, especially when you're pregnant. That's something that would make me want to be a better friend and support you more. But if they feel like that maybe it's better for you as they might not be much help
Jade Princess
Jade Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Danna on Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:You really find out who really is your friends when something real happens in your life.

Dad says you know who's a true friend in a hospital or in jail. I've already experienced the first one and luckily not the second Razz but those are wise words by my old man.

Last edited by Danna on Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Danna
Danna
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Penny* on Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:12 pm

It is so true. Most of my cheer friends are no longer my friend because they feel like I am trapping the guy who got me pregnant by keeping the baby. You see he is extremely popular and a Senior and a big time Lacrosse Star going to a big college. So he has all the cheerleaders wrapped around his finger. They all think I am nothing but a slut now. It is OK though, because I know who my true friends are.
*Penny*
*Penny*
Banned Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beachbabe247 on Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:41 pm

That sucks to go through, but just know you’re not alone. Lean on your support and screw the haters (As hard as it may seem).
Beachbabe247
Beachbabe247

Back to top Go down

Post by *Penny* on Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:That sucks to go through, but just know you’re not alone. Lean on your support and screw the haters (As hard as it may seem).
Thanx so much Beachbabe247. I really appreciate that.
*Penny*
*Penny*
Banned Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sita Pita on Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:38 am

If you mean really close friends I have 2. There are other girlfriends that hangout with us that I do consider my friends, but they are not as close as the two BFF friends that we share pretty much everything together with.
Sita Pita
Sita Pita
Banned Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Princess on Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It is so true. Most of my cheer friends are no longer my friend because they feel like I am trapping the guy who got me pregnant by keeping the baby. You see he is extremely popular and a Senior and a big time Lacrosse Star going to a big college. So he has all the cheerleaders wrapped around his finger. They all think I am nothing but a slut now. It is OK though, because I know who my true friends are.
That's terrible of all your supposed cheer friends Mad
We don't really have the same things in the UK with big school sport star players, or sport scholarships, or cheer teams and that stuff. So dont really have the same school social scene, but I have no idea how they can think that, it's not like you forced him to have sex, if it was that big a deal to him he could have used a condom, it's your body so it your choice what you do with it and keep your baby, and he's not really trapped with you keeping your baby as he can still go to college, and if he was a nice guy he'd still do that and support you when he can (even if just talking on Skype). It's you who has had to change your plans not him, it's you who's going to look after your baby like a responsible grown up. And I'd have hoped that they would have supported you like a fellow girl, against a boy who although older seems to act younger like a little boy. I love you
It's good you do have your friends, and sorry for my rant but I'd have hoped if it was one of them in that situation you'd have supported them, and not sure many of them would be as brave and grown up as you
And wondered would they feel the same way about him getting you pregnant if you were older than him, if he wasn't a school sports star, and hadn't got the big college place?
Jade Princess
Jade Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum