GLOF
Welcome to Girls' Life Out Forums

Pleas register to participate in the forums or log in in case you already have an account.

Thanks!!

I forgot my password

How many friends do you have?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How many friends do you have? Empty How many friends do you have?

Post by Danna on Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:28 pm

What the title says!!

Last edited by Admin on Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Danna
Danna
Administrator

Back to top Go down

How many friends do you have? Empty Re: How many friends do you have?

Post by Haileysd on Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:23 pm

In real life, I'm kind of a loner. I get along with people....just feel like I don't connect very well, so I sort of feel like I fall between the cracks of people's perfection. I like to think I have one close friend and two pretty good friends....I'm honestly not sure if they'd give the same description.
Haileysd
Haileysd

Back to top Go down

Post by WaterBaby on Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:14 am

I think I'm closer to people online than people I actually know. Socializing is not my forte. I think I'm like Hailey. I don't feel like I fit in with the girls who are usually classified as a sorority girl (even if they're not actually in one), but I'm also not like the girls who are super into superheroes and anime. And no I'm not saying "I'm not like other girls" ew gross, I fucking hate that saying. I'm not judging or belittling girls who are like that, I'm just not like that. I feel like I'm in between this spectrum between the those two stereotypes.

I'm still best friends with the girl I've been best friends with since elementary school, but we now live in separate states and didn't talk much after we started dating and getting into other friend groups. I also kind of had to distance myself from her, because she struggles with major depression, and I was depressed and dealing with an eating disorder and being around her wasn't helping too much. I don't blame her for or anything at all, I'm just very sensitive to other people's feelings. We can go months at a time without talking, and when we do, we basically pick up where we left off. She'll basically be my forever best friend even if we haven't seen each other in years.
WaterBaby
WaterBaby

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrienneCM on Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:07 am

I'm fortunate in that I have a couple close friends, and then a good group of pretty good friends from school.

AdrienneCM

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmy on Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:11 pm

I've got one best friend, and then a circle of like 7 classmates that I'm close with.
Emmy
Emmy

Back to top Go down

Post by 0Michaela0 on Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:57 am

I have like one best friend irl. I would be similar to Hailey too in that I kinda fall between categories. Me and my friend Ben can go weeks without seeing each other but since it's summer we have more time to talk. Other than that I sometimes talk to this girl that I used tonne really good friends with but I don't really want to be friends with her anymore, we grew up at different stages, or maybe it's better to say she never grew up at all. She's a bit two faced as well and I don't trust her anymore.
0Michaela0
0Michaela0

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackParadeEnchantress on Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:24 pm

well there's my bff forever. then like....I guess there's that CLOSE circle of friends that I have...there's like 7 of us, and we hang out alot...not always all together, but sometimes.
then there's the other friends...mostly from school, who I see occasionally...but rarely make it a point to hang out with JUST them. aaaaannnndddd I dunno how many of those there are.
BlackParadeEnchantress
BlackParadeEnchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by haylsn on Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:52 pm

Lol just friends, like around 260 (irl in all honest. If including online, almost 300). Close friends around 20. Best friends around 6.

And I remember all their names lol Very Happy
haylsn
haylsn

Back to top Go down

Post by Danna on Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:56 pm

Ok, I'm gonna make a recount... I won't divide them into irl or online friends, to me all are real. Smile

- Friends: 2 old friends from high school and 1 newer one also from high school. My coworker, one in my neighborhood, 1 in here and... Thinking I could say my cousin's gf, she's a good friend too soooooo... A total of 7 FRIENDS Very Happy

- Close friends: My neighbor and 2 in my other website sooooooo... A total of 3 CLOSE FRIENDS Very Happy

- Best friends: I think I have only 1 soooooo... A total of 1 BEST FRIEND Very Happy

- Special friends: My cousins, my girlfriend and obviously my dad who is my best friend in the universe Very Happy
Danna
Danna
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Smurf on Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:37 pm

Really really close friends I have 3 that I have been friends with since I was 6 years old. I have many more friends that are teammates that we hangout at the Gym during practice but it is basically those 3 close friends that I do the most with. They are also Gymnasts as well.
Smurf
Smurf

Back to top Go down

Post by VeronicaMars on Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:04 pm

Depends what a friend is. Online I have 3, offline none. Though I do have aquiantances.
VeronicaMars
VeronicaMars

Back to top Go down

Post by LauraN on Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:29 am

I have lots of close friends, but not really any BFFs.
LauraN
LauraN
Banned Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:04 pm

2 close friends. The ones I trust. Lots of "good friends".

Back to top Go down

Post by ImHannah on Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:44 pm

One best friend and a few close ones
ImHannah
ImHannah

Back to top Go down

Post by geekgurl on Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:48 pm

Just one really. There's two other people I talk to sometimes. Everyone I know is online. I didn't make any friends in school.
geekgurl
geekgurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next